Saturday, August 10, 2013

Goong Chapter 136

Yul's message
Just like you have proposed. I'm leaving with Chae Gyeong. If this is the deal you wanted, what can you do for me.

Hyo Rin grabs her phone from Shin's hand.

HR: it's mine

Shin: what's going on
proposal, deal?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shin: what is it
tell me
sudden delay on Yul's departure are you involved in any of this

HR: i just helped a little
so that Yul can decide
so that he can no longer harm you and the palace
i just wanted to make him leave here and live quietly
if he doesn't leave with Chae Gyeong
he will one day come back and try to threaten and hurt you
but if he leaves with Chae Gyeong
it's going to become his weakness
then he wouldn't be able to threaten you or the palace ever again
dont you know
that its really best for him

Shin slaps Hyo Rin's hand away from him.

Shin: it's the end
the love i once felt for you
the friendship we shared
sympathy, guilt and feeling sorry
not one drop of emotion is left for you


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Shin leaves his driver and drives the car away. He is so angry with Yul right now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next Scene

Chae Gyeong tries to talk to Yul so he lets her in the car. She opens up about what Yul said to her. She said that she will not agree to Yul.

Yul: well fine you dont have to leave here with me if you dont want to
then things will get complicated
a lot of things will happen at the same time
are you ready

CG: Yul

Yul: i should get ready to become a crown prince
i should call the press our relatives and government officers and have a press conference
so everything will be okay if you just come with me
so doing things like making my uncle a liar and bringing down Shin from his seat as the crown prince

CG: whats wrong really
cant you just leave me alone
you divorce us and made me leave the palace
cant you jest let me live my life
do you have to go this far

Yul: it would have been better if you had not known
i did try to just remain as a friend since it was okay for me
i thought i would be okay with it but
you found out about everything I did and that means we cant even go back to being friends
if you cant turn it back then you just have to keep going
cant help it
its already ruined

CG: so no matter how much I beg and plea
it's useless

Yul: yes
absolutely useless

The two of them arrived at Yul's place

Yul: just take this car back

CG: i called for my car so you should just go in

Yul: then you're coming with me

CG: do i even have a choice in this matter
h
Yul: i wont ask a lot of things from you
for now leaving here with me that's all
i wont even ask you to be with me all the time or treat me like your lover
just can you just act more friendly
just like before
just like the time when we treated each other as friends
we must rely on each other and live together in a far away country
im not the same person and running out of patience


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yul acted like he was going to kiss Chae Gyeong when a car arrives and beeps at them.

CG: my ride is here
i better go

As they watch the arriving car, they saw Shin on the driver's seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment