Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Goong Chapter 175

The king and queen had sometime alone together.

King: the reason why i drank that medicine even though you warned me not to because
i didnt want to fall victim to any of the Daebi's ulterior motives
she wanted to make me look like a coward in front of the people

Queen: do you love those idols that much
we have been married for over twenty years but ive never seen you smile this joyously

King: it's the first time i've seen you so openly jealous

Queen: the queen of this country does not like speculation
i am not saying this but only because i worry for your dignity

King: you were always quite skilled at hiding your emotions
i knew how much you cried at my reckless behavior
i knew what great pain you concealed behind your emotionless face
but i pretended i didnt know
or rather i just persisted that you were a heartless person
you should start showing more emotions
try shouting at times
do exactly as your feelings say
i want to see that

Queen: then please
dont laugh so merrily just because a group of young idols came over to you
I was so embarrassed
i was scared that you might start drooling
you were just about to dance along with them
and after you drank the tonic
you rudely wiped your mouth on your sleeve
instead of using the towel
why you should have just shot an advertisement right there
perhaps you wanted me to turn on some commercial music
i always knew you were a little bit of a playboy
but it seems it's only getting worse as you age
you old man
my apologies
i got over excited and lost my temper

King: now that I've seen you angry
i think i'm quite attracted to you

Queen: excuse me

King: perhaps i like tough women
how about it
i would like to see a cute baby girl with a tough personality just like yours
now let's go back inside

The next day a live interview is about to happen to the royal family. Shin is giving advice to his little brother.



Sun: about what you told me yesterday brother
can i say it during the interview today

Shin: what did I tell you
i dont remember too much from yesterday

Sun: the mister over there asked me what i did yesterday
i told him i played with you
he told me to say what i talked about with you later during the interview

Shin: is the production crew here

Girl: is there a problem

Shin: we have to take him out of the interview
take a chair out of the four now

No comments:

Post a Comment