Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goong Chapter 160

Yul and the hired man meet once again. The man is threatening Yul that he will go to the police since the Daebi won't meet him.

Hired man: if i continue to keep my mouth shut
the cause of the accident
will be due to my father's senility
but if i mention the Daee her highness
can you imagine how big an effect that would cause

Yul: do you think they would believe the words of a simple technician like you

Hired man: true the Daebi was probably very careful in hiding her contact with me
she herself has never directly contacted me
and the reward money was also most likely
from a borrowed account
she even ordered me to plant a bomb on
the car without leaving a clue
but i didn't do it
i would say it was due to compassion but
i also needed to assure myself that i wouldn't get caught

Yul: my mother has saved your father when he was in jail
why would dhe order such a thing
I also found this out
while i was investigating my father's incident
why do you think she would have done that
my father who was charged for murder
why do you think she tried so hard to save him
exactly what did she have to do with the incident that made her want to protect him
do you think it was the first time
that your mother planned an accident like this one
do you even actually know
how scary that woman can be

Next Scene
Hyo Rin came to see Chae Jun

HR: i know if I hadn't called you
your sister wouldn't have gotten into that accident
i can only say i'm sorry Chae Jun

Chae Jun: you told me that your leg is hurt
so you stopped ballet
my sister may never be able to run again
her hips can't take it
so even speed walking can be dangerous
you should know it best
the pain of losing your legs
you used me while expecting such results
so just get lost and never appear before me again

Next Scene
Yul came to see his mother and asked her what she did 18 years ago.

Next Scene
Chae Gyeong's parents went to the groceries when they arrived back home their neighbors are outside and greeting them and congratulating them. They entered the house and sees some luggage. Shin is inside their kitchen and is greeting them.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment