Monday, October 28, 2013

Goong Chapter 166

Yul: if you tell me to do as i please now
with such a face
in any case there is nothing you can do for me mother
it will be troublesome if people catch us here
so please return to the Changgyung Palace
I'm busy so i have to leave
and please do pack up ahead of time
i will be announcing the day of your banishment as soon as i decide on a date
with the king

Next Scene
Shin: i know you are a strong woman mother
and i know that you dont need me to worry about you but
in the future
if Yul does become the king and the Daebi gains power
then Sun and I would both be outside the palace
and i dont know how we would be able to protect you

Queen: for now
please consider your own thoughts and ambitions
as well as the things you couldn't do as the crown prince
and the things you had to give up
i'm so happy that Chae Gyeong and her mother have agreed to your marriage
when the announcement of the new crown prince is over
let us have a ceremony to celebrate
wait a minute
after your marriage you didn't have a honeymoon right

Shin: yes

Queen: I'll promise you a truly amazing honeymoon this time
if there was to be a honeymoon baby then that would be even better


Next Scene
The announcement of Yul's crowning finally started.

King: my beloved citizens
forgive me for deciding to change the crown prince when it was I who had always said that I would never replace him with another
however I have realized that the royal court is not a place where only I the ruler operates
it is a place where all the royal court attendees should have their ideas heard and acknowledged
so with the permission from the old and the new crown princes
along with all the members of the royal family
we have decided to make this change to respect the opinions of the others


While watching the King's announcement on tv Chae Gyeong receives a call from Yul

Yul: youre probably blaming for this situation as well but I believe some of the blame lies with you as well
you should have gone with me back then
you could have gone abroad with me
why not us
then I wouldnt have needed to torment uncle this way
steal Shin's rightful place
force my mother out of the country
we could have forgotten everything and lived happily

Chae Gyeong stills a glance on tv seeing that the king's speech had already ended and they are searching for Yul. which is not present.

At the event

King: what is the problem
why arent Yul and the prime minister here yet

Royal Guard: that is
Its already been thirty minutes since they left the Geoncheong Palace
it seems we cant get in touch with either of them

King: what

Chae Gyeong sees on tv that they are waiting for Yul's arrival.

CG: Yul where are you

No comments:

Post a Comment