Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goong Chapter 167

CG: Yul answer me
where are you going

Yul: Chae Gyeong some painful things are about to happen
everything being planned now will make things go back to the way they were
and new decisions will need to be made
but keep this in mind
the decision i've made this time
will have nothing to do with you
even as I say this
you should just have think of me as some bastard who messed up your life

CG: Yul please come back
no don't do this Yul
don't go anywhere
please go back to the palace

Yul: sorry
it's too late now
this will be the last apology i make to you

And Yul ended the phone call which made Chae Gyeong drop her phone on the floor

At the conference area
The crowd are still waiting for Yul, the King felt suddenly ill with Yul's absence. Even Shin made some orders to find Yul and the prime minister.

At the National airport

Prime Minister: You should get off sir

Yul: in any case
Thank you for coming here with me
despite of knowing the danger of lying to the king
but prime minister
i haven't abandoned my dream to be the king yet
you have promised me two things in return for my giving up the throne
to not ban my mother from the palace
and to allow the royal family to have more say in the country's politics
i trust you will keep your end of the bargain

Prime Minister: but sir what you were implying
when you said you haven't given up your dream
once the bill is passed
direct heirs of the king will be set aside and only the goons will be eligible as candidates for the throne

Yul: do not worry prime minister
the court members will soon send a message to the king
using this incident as the excuse
a message that would say that I must be demoted to a goon

Prime Minister: could it be
the you and the court members planned all of this from the start

Yul: there are some things that are easier to change from the outside rather than the inside
if i think about it now
strengthening my authority as the king
would be much harder when i sit on the throne

Yul steps out of the car

Prime Minister: for whom are you trying to strengthen your power
even if you try
the crown prince will become your opponent and will still most likely have the advantage

Yul: i don't care who takes advantage of this empowerment
my goal is only to follow my father's will
and becoming a king is only part of this goal
the court members and the royal bloodline
their purpose is to serve the king from the day they are born
even i am also doing the needs to be done for the one I serve
i would also like to hear your thoughts on yesterday's performance
meaning the tearful act
by my mother and I


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yul: until we meet again
stay well and healthy prime minister

Miroo is also at the airport carrying her baggage waiting for Yul.


No comments:

Post a Comment